Depending on the area you are working on, there are different fillers marked light, fine, volume, and deep. These labels indicate the particle sizes of the Hyaluronic Acid in a homogeneous solution.
VOLUME- Filler with the largest particles. Volume Filler is a dense gel which allows it to hold its shape perfectly. Suitable for correction of facial contours and significant asymmetry of forms.
LIGHT- More of a liquid consistency, but still have a very important role. Light fillers are great for easily correcting the shape of the lips & shallow wrinkles.
DEEP/ FINE- Heavy anti aging benefits, which are used for all wrinkles. Great for significant lip augmentation.
• Revolax Deep- Great for Deep wrinkles, nasolabials folds, augmentation of the cheeks, chin and lips. A thick and longer lasting gel, results last 12-18 months.
• Dermalax Deep- Used for both facial contouring & treatment of skin lines, and wrinkles. It is a softer filler, so it is best used when injected into areas with fine to moderate wrinkles. This injectable gel can successfully be used to both hide the signs of aging and augment the looks of the patient in areas such as: Filling nasolabial folds, Improving the volume of the cheeks, Enhancing the lips volume, Contouring lip lines, Filling skin depressions, and Improving wrinkles and lines. Lasts up to 12 months.
• Neuramis Deep- Best used for facial volume enhancement and deep wrinkles. Correction of deep folds, Lip contouring, Augmentation of cheekbones, and Chin enhancement. Lasts 6-8 months.
• Neuramis Volume- This is one of the most universal HA fillers. Neuramis Volume immediately fills facial depressions in the deep layers of the skin such as severe folds and it also added volume under the skin. Great for adding volume to any area of the face. Lasts 6-8 months.
______________________________________________________________________________________* 1ml each
* Enough box is good for one client. Example: If you buy 10, you have enough for 10 clients